Monday, November 18, 2019

GO GREEN CAMPAIGN : Use Your Plastic Properly

I just wanna say hello my world, hello my earth and hello my people! This opportunity I will share you about plastic. If you buy some items or goods usually the cashier offer you plastic bag, so please refuse to use it. Bring your own shopping bag or use your own plastic often you go shop. And if you eat or hangout in the restaurant or cafe you always will serve with glass and straw. Don't use it and ask waiter or waitress not to include that straw on your drink. If it's proper for you to bring your own metal straw and you can use it more. I saw in several fast food store like KFC and MCD there's no straw anymore which is very good way. If you have more plastics bag in your home, neat it and use it in other occasion, dont throw away plastic or straw in the garbage/dust bin even in the river or shore because it can't be damaged by earth/soil. So reuse and recycle every plastic around yourself. Only us that can guide and save the world with proper activity and good habit, begin with yourself first and spread the campaign to your friends everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment